Colleagues came together for our first Digital Hot House - hearing about our digital future and also feeding into the new strategy. And with more events planned – you can go along too as we have more sessions right through to April.
The events are being run as a workshop covering some key themes as well as expanding on feedback we've already had:
- What is the most frustrating thing in your working life that digital can help with?
- Looking into the future – what will digital make possible that we can’t do now?
Physiotherapist, Sally Robertshaw was there (pictured below). Sally said: “I really enjoyed it!
“It wasn’t formal and what was interesting was that as well as seeing the ways forward, I felt I could contribute too and feed into our future.
“It was a real two-way session where I felt colleagues were being listened to and had a voice”.
Here are the next dates and how to book on:
- Monday 9th March 2.30 – 4.30pm in the Medium Training Room at CRH
- Tuesday 10th March 5.30 – 7.30pm in the Boardroom HRI
- Tuesday 24th March 5.30 – 7.30pm in the Large Training Room at CRH.
- Wednesday 1st April 2.30 – 4.30 in Acre Mill Room 3&4 HRI
Please email Sarah.Vallance@this.nhs.uk to book a place.
The dates are also in the Colleague Engagement Calendar in The Cupboard.