What works for you at home in the digital world, that you think would make life better at CHFT for colleagues and patients?
The Trust is currently seeking staff and governor views on what they would like to see included in our new Digital Strategy. And Managing Director for Digital Health, Mandy Griffin will be hosting five events for us to get together and talk technology.
We're hoping to involve a real cross section of colleagues, whether clinical or not. Basically anyone with an interest in how they use digital technology, and how we can use it in the future for staff and patients.
So, wherever you work at CHFT if you are clinical - we'd love to hear from you!
There are five digital Hot House sessions planned, where we'll take a couple of hours to ask colleagues to come along and tell us what is important to them.
- Wednesday 19th February 2.30 – 4.30pm Room 3&4 at Acre Mill
- Monday 9th March 2.30 – 4.30pm in the Medium Training Room at CRH
- Tuesday 10th March 5.30 – 7.30pm in the Boardroom HRI
- Tuesday 24th March 5.30 – 7.30pm in the Large Training Room at CRH.
- Wednesday 1st April 2.30 – 4.30 in Acre Mill Room 3&4 HRI
Please email Sarah.Vallance@this.nhs.uk to book a place.
The dates are also in the Colleague Engagement Calendar in The Cupboard - take a look at what's happening here.