"This course gave me the knowledge I needed about research, and helped me understand how to start a research project." - just one piece of fab feedback for this course which is now in its 17th year.
If you want to become better able to:
- access, evaluate, and apply research evidence to practice
- develop or participate in local research projects
- understand the place of research and evidence in modern health and social care
…then this course is for you!
This course, has five blocks of study - and you can do one, all or a combination - take a look at the attachment below for more information.
It is offered without charge to all Nursing and Midwifery Staff; AHPO; Healthcare Scientists; Other Scientific, Therapeutic and Technical Staff; Clinical Support Staff (inc Healthcare Assistants); Admin and Estates Staff; Management; SAS Grade Doctors only who work within Health Education Yorkshire and the Humber (HE Y&H) region.
To book a place, please contact Annalisa Dance for an enrolment form: E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org . Or call 01484 34 7388
*** Please book by 17th January so the numbers can be finalised ***
Alternatively if you would like further information about the course or wish to discuss your individual requirements please contact either:
- Lesley Thomis on 01484 343396 or e-mail: email@example.com
- Asifa Ali Course Leader on 01484 343396 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org